Thursday, July 22, 2010

greetings from the southern portion of the earth

Salutations from the great country that is Aotearoa. aka: New Zealand. Throughout my travels down here I'll be keeping you fine fellows, and femellows?, up to date on everything fantastic that NZ has to offer. Which is a lot by the way. Right now I'm just sitting in the flat of Ms. Brittany Richardson and discussing with everyone what we should make for dinner. Thinking its gonna be some sort of chili pasta thing. Cool beans. I'll give you a more serious update sometime soon with some pictures, provided I can figure that out. By the way, as most of you are currently on summer vacation, take into consideration the fact that today was the end of our second week of school. Bizarre. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment